As a business owner, your team may well be your biggest investment, so you need to ensure you’re getting the best from them! If you want to improve your team’s performance and make your business a great place to work, come along to our interactive workshop, where we’ll share with you tried and trusted strategies and tools to attract, recruit, retain and motivate great people, who will work with you to make your business more successful.
Learn how to get the best out of your people by improving your communication style, with systems and tools that you can start to use straight away to see improved results. You’ll also learn the difference between being a great leader and a great manager, and more importantly, when this matters.
WHAT DO WE COVER?
In this 2.5 hour interactive workshop you’ll learn:
- The six keys to a winning team
- How to repair broken and dysfunctional teams
- A great recruitment process to help you get the right people for your team
- Tips to enhance your communication style using behavioural profiling
- Creating the right structure for your people to thrive
- How to leverage your team to improve efficiency, output and increased profits
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is aimed at Business Owners, Directors and Senior level Managers who want to:
- Improve business performance
- Increase motivation and staff retention
- Get more from their team
- Make their business a great place to work
Take action now, book your place, and learn how to build a great team that will help you build a great business!